- 12 ounces rigatoni (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 6 ounces fully cooked chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1 box of frozen spinach,cooked and then drained most of the liquid out.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion,garlic stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture and spinach and then add the Parmesan. I added about a tsp of cracked black pepper and 1/4 tsp of garlic salt
❤ Kristin Lebon