- 1 (1 lb) package hot Italian sausage (5 Links)
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (use your favorite kind)
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil(I had roasted peppers)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, Chopped
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (didn’t have it…so it was good without! lol)
- extra virgin olive oil or butter
- garlic salt
- Place Sausages in a pot with water and boil until thoroughly cooked through. Add minced garlic clove to pot for added flavoring. Once cooked through, grill sausages to brown outer casing.
- Meanwhile set a deep pot to boil with 5 quarts of water. Salt water, eyeball it, to season pasta, and add either Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Butter to make sure Pasta does not stick. (I prefer EVOO, again eyeball it).
- In a large skillet, slowly heat Alfredo Sauce, Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Once Suasages are cooked to desired liking, slice in 1/4 in rounds and add to sauce.
- Cook pasta to just under al dente. Drain and add to sauce and sausages. (Remember the pasta will continue cooking in sauce.).
- Serve it up on a plate and sprinkle chopped Italian Parsley and Parmesean Cheese over the top. Serve with Garlic Bagel Chips or any other side of your choice.
❤ Kristin Lebon