- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 TB EVOO
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (8 oz.) package of mushrooms
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 TB Italian seasoning
- angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- I slow-cook my chicken in the crock pot with 1-2 cans of Italian-style stewed tomatoes, then shred it. (You can also chop it up and cook it in the skillet with butter and half of the garlic and Italian seasoning.)
- Saute onion, garlic, mushrooms, and Italian seasoning in large skillet until onions are transparent and mushrooms are easily pierced with a fork.
- Stir in the alfredo sauce and chicken, and add garlic salt. Bring to a low boil and then let simmer (about 30 minutes or until you are ready to serve).
- Boil pasta (I know most people do this at the beginning, but I did it while the sauce was simmering.)
❤ Amanda Bonds