- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup blackening spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 box pasta
- Cover chicken with blackening seasoning and grill it/cook it.
- Cut cooked chicken into cubes or strips.
- Meanwhile boil a pot of water and cook pasta of choice to package directions.
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, all olive oil. Add garlic and saute for just a minute being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add chicken and saute for a minute.
- Add the white wine and de-glaze the pan for a few minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, increase the heat to simmer and reduce the cream sauce by half.
- When the cream sauce is to desired consistency, stir in the Parmesan, salt, pepper, and pasta. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Top pasta with Parmesan cheese and serve.
❤ Kristen Neely