- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar (1 1/2 works fine- I think 2 is a bit much)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Heat cocoa, sugar, milk and butter over medium heat. Boil these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point boil them for no longer than 90-120 seconds.
- Stir together oats, peanut butter and vanilla with a big wooden spoon or Kitchen Aid. Pour the hot mix over the oatmeal mix and drop on wax paper.
❤ Anna Burud