1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- Ingredient Note: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired.
- Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with iceberg lettuce salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine vinaigrette. For dessert serve prepared refrigerated flan.
I got this from Family Circle magazine! ❤ Kristin Lebon