- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 apples – peeled, cored and chopped (I actually shred the apples with a cheese shredder – makes the muffin lighter)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease six muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.This makes 6 JUMBO or 12 regular sized 🙂
- Stir together 1 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, baking powder and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix in oil, egg and milk. Fold in apples. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling to the top of the cup.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix together with fork and sprinkle over unbaked muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
❤ Kristin Lebon