- 1 pound vermicelli pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 13 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta water is boiling, in a large skillet over medium heat, briefly saute garlic in oil. Stir in tomatoes and their juice and sprinkle with salt. When tomatoes are bubbly, mash slightly with a fork. Stir in parsley, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Toss hot pasta with tomato sauce, Cajun seasoning, mozzarella and Parmesan.
❤ Kristin Lebon