- Blender (if you want it frozen)
- Fresh lime juice (about 1 tbsp.) and wedges for garnish
- 2 oz. white tequila (100 percent agave is very important–Patron Silver is a favorite)
- A tiny splash of triple sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau (about 1 tsp.)
- Margarita glasses
- Make a Skinny Girl on the rocks by adding ice to a rocks glass, add 2 oz. (a two-count) of white tequila, the juice of four lime wedges and a splash of Triple Sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau. It’s that easy!
- If you’re ordering a Skinny Girl at a bar, you can have it on the rocks, but replace the Triple Sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau with a splash of frozen margarita mix. You get the same great flavor and a little bit of a different texture.
If you want a frozen margarita, combine all of the ingredients in a blender; just make sure that there is 2 oz. of tequila per serving and you’re ready to go. Serve in a chilled glass–and if you’d like to garnish the glass, rim it with a lime and dip in salt or sugar or both.
Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_2275222_skinnygirl-margarita.html#ixzz1S0ePswup ❤ Rachel Thornbury