* 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
* 1 cup chunky salsa
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 4 tablespoons sour cream
* 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Shredded Cheese (optional)
1. In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
2. Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
3. Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with a bit of shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon green onion.
Flavor is amazing!! ❤ Anna Burud